This PNP Web site is provided as a public service by the Philippine National Police. All information the PNP provides at this site is considered public information and may be distributed or copied, subject to Philippine and International law, which prohibit the unauthorized use of the PNP seal or the use of the words Philippine National Police, the initials PNP, or any colorable imitation of these words and initials in a manner reasonably calculated to convey the impression that such [activity] . . . is approved, endorsed, or authorized by the Philippine National Police. Updates to the PNP website contents are based on information submitted by the respective PNP offices responsible for the information.
- Disclaimer for PNP Information
- Disclaimer for Hypertext Links
- Security, Intrusion, and Detection
- Disclaimer of Endorsement
- Information Collected and Stored Automatically
- Information Collected from E-Mail
Last Updated (Tuesday, 02 August 2016 00:46)